|Doctor of philosophical Sciences, Professor. He studied the problems of the history of social and philosophical thought in Kazakhstan from ancient times to the present day, including the scientific heritage of the outstanding medieval thinker of the East al-Farabi. Translator of al-Farabi’s works, author of many articles and scientific collections.
- Burabaev, M. Abu Nasr al-Farabi / M. Burabaev / / Sunbes zhuldyzdary: from the life of great scientists (VIII-XIV centuries) / comp. S. Iskakov. – Almaty, 1989. – 270 b.
- Burabaev, M. al-Farabi / M. Burabaev / / Kazakh SSR. Short encyclopedia. – Almaty, 1988. – Vol. 3. – 109-112 P.
- Burabaev, M. al-Farabi: about life and creativity / M. Burabaev/ / al-Farabi. – Pavlodar, 2003. – B 6-4.
- Burabaev, M. S. ideological connections of Abu Nasir al-Farabi and zhusipa balasaguni / M. S. Burabaev, R. T. Amrebayeva / / collection of ten volume works of al-Farabi, V. n. / comp.: A. Nysanbayev, K. Kurmangalieva, N. Seitakhmetova. – Astana, 2009. – Volume 10: al-Farabi’s legacy: Kazakh philosophical studies. Biobibliography. – 61 – 89 b.
- Burabaev, M. S. the harmonious unit of elegance and utility in the aesthetics of al-Farabi / M. S. Burabaev / / collected works of al-Farabi, A. N. in a ten-Volume edition / comp. A. nyssanbayev, V. Cours mingalieva, N. Seitakhmetova. – Astana, 2009. – Volume 10: al-Farabi’s legacy: Kazakh philosophical studies. Biobibliography. – Pp. 282-308.